How to add menu on Shopify
You can add menu items to your online store menus to build your store’s navigation. Menu items are links to products, collections, webpages, blog posts, policies, or other websites. You can also remove or edit menu items.
This is the guideline for you on How to add menu on Shopify, please read and follow instruction to make changes to your shop.
Step 1: Go to Navigation.
From your Shopify admin, go to the Online store section. Then, click Navigation to continue.
Step 2: Click Add menu.
Step 3: Enter a title for the menu item.
Enter a title for the menu item. This title displays in the menu and can include special characters or emoji.
Step 4: CLick Add menu item.
Enter the menu item of name, then select a link type or enter a website address for an external website:
- Home - your online store’s home page
- Collections - a specific collection or all collections
- Products - a specific product or all products
- Pages - a webpage on your online store
- Blogs - a blog on your online store
- Blog posts - a blog post on your online store
- Policies - one of your store policies To create an email link, use the format mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you selected a collection or all collections, then you can filter the collection with tags to display only the products that match all of the tags that you enter.
If you selected a link type, then select a specific destination. When you select Home, the destination is automatically set to your online store’s home page.