How to update customer address on Shopify
When a customer set up an account in your store, you need to manage his or her information in order to manage your customer list properly. That includes small things like edit customer’s name or email, edit the customer note, edit the profile tags, etc.
This is wan instructional writing on How to update customer address on Shopify. I ensure you that this guide is very helpful so you should read it carefully and follow the instruction.
Step 1: Go to the Customers section.
Start from your Shopify admin, choose Customers.
Step 2: Choose the customer profile you want to update.
Step 3: Update the customer address.
1. Add new address.
- Click Add new address in the Default address section.
- Enter the customer’s address information, then click Save to create.
2. Change the current address of the customer.
- Click Manage in the Default address section
- Choose Edit address.
- Enter the customer’s address information, then click Save to change.